7.11.2011

Renegade Craft Fair: Los Angeles


Marcie (REDSTAR ink) & Andrew (Andrew B. King)
at the Renegade Craft Fair in Los Angeles July 2010

This weekend is the Renegade Craft Fair in Los Angeles. Once again, REDSTAR ink is joining up with Andrew B. King, an amazing artist specializing in painting and ceramics. If you attended the LA show last year, you may remember him as the "goldfish guy". Showcasing his collection of vibrant goldfish and snail paintings, Andrew made a name for himself at the Renegade Show in Los Angeles last summer. This year, he has created a stunning collection of ceramics that is the perfect compliment to my Native Summer Collection.



View the REDSTAR ink Summer Catalog


Native Summer Collection by REDSTAR ink


Ceramics by Andrew B. King

2 comments:

  1. I saw your notepads and other stuff on the Uppercase blog. Really love your designs! What kind of binding machine do you use/recommend? I make photo calendars and wanted to bind them, but my little Bind-it-All machine just isn't cutting it (too small and not as crisp punching as I want). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anika. Thank you so much. I use a professional binding machine made by Akiles. It is an expensive piece of equipment but totally worth it. Email me if you would like more details.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete