3.18.2011

Japan

My heart was saddened when I heard about the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan last week. I love Japan for many reasons. The culture. The people. It is where my husband proposed to me. It is home to my brother-in-law and his family. It is peaceful and beautiful and fascinating. I have so many wonderful memories from the times I have visited. With the threat of nuclear disaster and the images of the devastated landscape, I pray that Japan will recover quickly.

There are so many wonderful people and companies working to collect money to send to Japan for relief efforts. Here are a few that I have contributed to.


Japanese disaster relief t by Ahpeele
100% of the profit from this shirt will go to the Japanese Red Cross


50% of sales to Japan Earthquake Relief Fund


joshua smith designed t-shirt for the salvation army japan
100% of the proceeds of the sales of this shirt will go toward The Salvation Army's relief efforts in Japan


Help Japan poster by W + K Studio net proceeds will go to Red Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment