4.01.2009

Beginning



I have been working on starting a business for a long time. Since 2006 to be exact. I decided to start a family around the same time however and once I became pregnant that became my focus. So here I am 2 ½ years later. I have a beautiful son and I am slowly getting my company, REDSTAR ink under way.



REDSTAR ink is handmade paper goods created by designer Marcie Hicks. With a clean aesthetic and a focus on personal organization, REDSTAR ink provides products that are simple, bold, and modern.

In an age of computers and hand-held technology, REDSTAR ink celebrates the tactile quality of paper. There is something satisfying about checking items off a list or opening a piece of mail from a friend.
Using carefully selected materials, REDSTAR ink is committed to creating eco-friendly paper goods. All products are handmade in San Diego, California. Recycled materials are used whenever possible.
As I go throught the process of starting my paper goods company I will document it as I go along. I will share my inspiration, frustration, excitement, disappointment, successes and failures along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment